Junior Business Analyst
The ideal candidate will be responsible for collecting all client's needs and convert them into requirements for creating ERP/CRM-systems, e-Commerce websites, and other projects.
- Take part in the discovery, and design phases of SDLC;
- Plan Business Analysis activities;
- Define Business Needs (goals, objectives, problems, opportunities);
- Perform Stakeholder Analysis (identify, engage, interview, conduct workshops, and brainstorming sessions, etc.);
- Perform Competitors analysis and risk management;
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis;
- Maintain requirements;
- Plan and prioritize project scope;
- Conduct Solution Assessment and Validation;
- Take an active part in setting up and improving business analysis processes in the company.
- 1+ years of experience in BA or similar position;
- Technical or business education (international economics, management, finance);
- Understanding of Project Management and SDLC principles;
- Ability to translate business and stakeholders requirements into functional and non-functional product requirements;
- Upper-intermediate English level (written/spoken);
- Self-organization and time management skills;
- presentation, pitching, and facilitation skills;
- Experience with epic and user stories concepts;
- Experience in creating and maintaining documentation: SRS, backlog in the form of user stories and use cases;
- Practical experience with key business analysis techniques and requirements management tools;
- Proactiveness and creative thinking.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Cozy office and nice young team;
- Vacation - 20 days;
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
- Good sense of humor;
- Pizza party.
Join our team!
Apply for position Junior Business Analyst