PHP / Laravel DeveloperHot
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging ERP/CRM systems, eCommerce websites for the company. Using PHP this candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into the functional backend.
- Identifying the advantages and disadvantages of the proposed solution in the design/development of web-applications;
- Development of backend part of web-applications using Laravel framework;
- Continuous improvement of code/product quality;
- Design and optimization of databases; Development of API services, interaction with external APIs;
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code;
- Implement front-end functionality according to requirements;
- Communicate with the customer and team members.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science;
- 2+ years experience in commercial development;
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies;
- PHP7, OOP, SOLID, DESIGN PATTERNS;
- Experience with Laravel/Symphony/Yii2 framework;
- Experience with integration of payment systems;
- Conversational English;
- Skills in working with version control systems (Git);
- Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, and REST API design;
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat).
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Cozy office and nice young team;
- Vacation - 20 days;
- Challenging tasks with great opportunity to level up your skills;
- Good sense of humor;
- Pizza party.
Join our team!
Apply for position PHP / Laravel Developer